Withdrawal and Enrollment Information

Thu, 06/22/2023 - 11:34am

Enrollment: To enroll your student please go to www.hcpss.org/enroll and follow the instructions to register. Either Mrs. Zetlmeisl or Ms. Deison will contact you once you have completed the online registration forms. 

Withdrawal: To withdraw your student please email the MRHS Withdrawal Form with a copy of your ID to MRHSregistrars@hcpss.org. All Chromebooks and school property must be returned in advance of the withdrawal. 

Change of Address: Reporting a New Address: Please complete this PDF fillable form and submit it, along with your complete signed new lease or deed and a current utility bill, and email to MRHSregistrars@hcpss.org.

Please email Susan_zetlmeisl@hcpss.org and Joni_deison@hcpss.org if you have any questions.