Student Services


Pauline Baek | School Counselor I-L |
Joni Deison | Registrar |
Jodi Dubbs | School Counselor CL-H |
Maurislyn Green | BSAP Community Liaison |
Matthew Deyton | Pupil Personnel Worker |
Andrew Johnson | School Counselor S-Z |
Karen Leaf | School Counseling Secretary |
Angie Lee | International Liaison |
Jessica Little | School Counselor A-Ci, Instructional Team Leader |
LaNae Nelson | School Counselor M-R |
Alyson Quick | School Psychologist |


The Student Services page has been updated with the new Virtual Transcript Request Forms for the 20-21 school year.
Senior Lesson on how to request transcripts/letters of recommendation
Powerpoint for College Info Night
Class of 2019, Graduation is quickly approaching! You need to complete the Senior Survey & Information Report via Naviance by May 10.
It's time to starting planning for AP Exams. Registration takes place March 4-29 for exams held in May.

Frequently Requested Forms

Links & Resources

Accident and Medical Insurance

Accident Insurance

The school system does not carry medical insurance for accidents that occur at school, including non-sport related injuries, such as trips and falls, physical education injuries, and recess/playground injuries. Thus, parents are encouraged to enroll students in the accident insurance program offered through HCPSS.

Learn more about how to obtain accident insurance →

Medical Insurance

The Maryland Children’s Health Insurance Program (MCHIP) is available for families, pregnant women, and children in need of medical insurance. Applications are available through the school health assistant or by contacting the Howard County Health Department at 410-313-7500.

Find out more about qualifying for MCHIP →