● Classes will compete for the best decorated hallway using their assigned themes..
● Class Councils will share information about needed materials and meeting times.
● Hallway Assignments:
● Admission is a canned good for the HoCo Food Bank
● Juniors and seniors only, 7 on 7 to play, unlimited cheerleaders
● Students must complete the Interscholastic Athletic packet forms in order to play
● Students with a physical form on file don't need another one but all other forms in the packet must be completed
● Packets can be picked up and turned in to Mr. Reagle
● Students dismissed from period 6 and return to period 6 classes to get their belongings.
● Do NOT take belongings to the gym
● Please inform students there will be:
● Food catered by the Culinary Arts students directed by Ms. Dawe
● Menu includes tailgate-themed food
● Families, friends and siblings are invited
● Ping pong, Jenga and cornhole in the Commons
● Tickets $10
● WLHS @ MRHS
● Admission $3 for students and $4 for adults
● No tickets sold at door.
● No admittance after 8pm.
● Tickets $20
● Sold during all lunch shifts from 10/12-10/18 and online via OSP
● OSP receipts must be printed and exchanged at the ticket tables during lunch for tickets and shirts
● Dance Ticket $20
● Class Shirt $15
● Pre-Game Dinner $10
● Homecoming Package $40