Learn about various disciplines of science and compete in competitions that test this knowledge.
- Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought
- Advance the student's knowledge of classical and modern science
- Communicate with the scientific community
- Give an opportunity for motivated students interested in science a chance to compete and be recognized for their talents in a science competition
- Build collaborative skills through team activities
- Compete in Invitational, Divisional, and State Science Olympiads